Kūkākūkā o mea hoʻohana:22.214.171.124
Welcome to Hawaiian Wikipedia!
As you may have guessed already, a significant proportion of the regular contributors to this site know little or no Hawaiian. We hope you can contribute, no matter what your language skills are.
--Jose77 21:53, 17 'Aukake 2006 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much for your help. I am very grateful.
- I have one last request. Can you help me translate these last two passages into Hawaiian?
- "Receiving the Holy Spirit is the guarantee of our inheritance in the Kingdom of Heaven".
- "Water baptism is the sacrament for the remission of sins for regeneration. The church believes that baptism must take place in natural living water, such as the river, sea, or spring".
Thankyou --Jose77 21:53, 17 'Aukake 2006 (UTC)
- Thankyou very much for the excellent-quality translation effort!
- May God bless you!
- If you ever need any articles to be translated to the Chinese or Taiwanese language then I would gladly help you.
- Aloha! --Jose77 00:56, 18 'Aukake 2006 (UTC)
I forgot to add this sentence below. Can you please help me translate this last sentence into Hawaiian?
"Believers must rely on the Holy Spirit to pursue holiness, to honour God, and to love humanity".
Thanks --Jose77 02:10, 18 'Aukake 2006 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.
‘O kēia ke kūkākūkā no he mea ho‘ohana ‘a‘ohe i hō‘ike‘ia ka inoa i hana ʻia he mea ho‘ohana ai‘ole ‘a‘ole ho‘ohana ia. Pēlā, e pono mākou ke ho‘ohana ka wahi noho IP e hōʻoia ‘oia. Inā he mea ho‘ohana ‘a‘ohe i hō‘ike‘ia ka inoa ‘oe, ke ho‘olale nei ‘ia ‘oe e hana he mea ho‘ohana ai‘ole e komo.